Collection of your personal data
We collect data about you or from your authorised representatives (i.e. persons whom you have authorised, persons who have been validly identified as being you or your authorised representative) from a variety of sources, including data which we collect from you directly. During your use of the Website or when you communicate with us, we may collect details about you such as your name, address, shopping preferences, payment details etc.
We may also monitor your usage of this Website. This may include monitoring how many times you visit the Website, which pages you go to, traffic data, location data and the originating domain name of a user's internet service provider. Some of this data will be aggregated, so that we will not be able to identify you individually.
When you use this Website, we may collect information about your computer, such as your IP address and/or browser,which we will use for administration purposes and statistical analysis. Likewise, this information will not usually identify you personally.
We may also collect data about you from other sources, in order to help us improve and further personalise our services to you.
Other purposes of cookie collection and use include:
To enable the efficient working of the CAG websites, including but not limited to:
a) balancing website traffic to ensure all users receive consistent and reliable service;
b) limiting traffic to key parts of the website in order to maintain performance levels; and
- Ease of use
Cookies are used to make navigation easier for you, including but not limited to:
a) remembering your language and country selections and presenting relevant content;
b) keeping track of your membership number when you have logged in; and
Cookies are used to gather statistics on how you navigate and transact on our websites, including but not limited to:
a) gathering feedback on your satisfaction through a survey; and
b) gaining insight into how you navigate and transact on our websites so that improvements can be made to its usability.
Cookies are used to enable CAG to present appropriate messages to you, including but not limited to:
a) allowing our websites to serve up different versions of a page for marketing purposes;
b) allowing third parties to display appropriate advertising and to track its effectiveness; and
c) displaying of relevant messages, which offer a selection of products based on your viewing behaviour on our websites and other selected websites.
Online behavioural advertising
Links to third party websites
How we use your personal data
We use your data to provide, as well as to improve the Website services.
We may use your personal data for one or more of the following purposes:
- to help us identify you and any accounts you hold with us
- statistical analysis
- customer profiling and analysing your purchasing preferences
- marketing – for us and/or our business partners to contact you by mail, telephone, SMS, text / picture / video message, fax and email about products, services, promotions and special offers
- fraud prevention and detection
- billing and order fulfillment
- customising this Portal and its content to your particular preferences
- to notify you of any changes to this Portal or our services which may affect you
- security vetting
- improving our services
- to administer contest, sweepstakes or other similar promotions
- such other purpose as may be specified in a data protection notice given to you at the time your data is collected
Disclosure of your personal data
We may disclose your personal data to:
- other companies within our group
- our agents and service providers
- credit reference agents
- law enforcement agencies in connection with any investigation to help prevent unlawful activity
- our business partners
- any relevant party in order to meet the requirements of any applicable laws/regulations,
enforceable governmental request or court order
Partnership with Adara and Sojern
CAG partners advertising networks, Adara (Adara.com) and Sojern (Sojern.com), to capture non-personally identifiable data from you through third-party cookies. This enables Adara and Sojern to display targeted and relevant messages from selected third-party websites, based on your viewing behavior on the CAG’s websites and other selected websites.
There are two ways for you to opt-out of cookie use:
- By visiting http://adara.com/privacy-promise/opt-out and clicking ‘Submit’; or
- Through the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) or the Digital Advertising Alliance’s (DAA) Self-Regulatory Program for Online Behavioral Advertising, of which Adara is member. Each of these programmes provides an opt-out page where you can exercise control over members/’participants’ cookies from a central location.
- By visiting http://preferences-mgr.truste.com/?affiliateId=111, checking the opt-out box and clicking ‘Submit Opt-outs’; or
- Through the Digital Advertising Alliance’s (DAA) Self-Regulatory Program for Online Behavioral Advertising, of which Sojern is a member. This programme provides an opt-out page where you can exercise control over members/’participants’ cookies from a central location.
- To opt-out of NAI members’ or DAA participants’ cookies, visit:
Keeping your data secure
We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal data, for example:
- access to your account is controlled by a password and username which are unique to you
- we store your personal data on secured servers in hashed data format
- payment details are encrypted
- law enforcement agencies in connection with any investigation to help prevent unlawful activity
- our business partners
- any relevant party in order to meet the requirements of any applicable laws/regulations, enforceable governmental request or court order
Whilst we will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal data, you acknowledge that the use of the internet or this Website is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal data which are transferred from you or to you via this Website.
CAG will retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected, the legal or business purposes of CAG or as required by relevant laws.
When destroying your personal data, we will take commercially reasonable and technically possible measures to make the personal information irrecoverable or irreproducible in accordance with the applicable laws.
We recommend that you check this page regularly for any updates.
How to contact us
We welcome your feedback and any questions that you may have.
In particular, you may contact us to request that we provide you with access to, or to correct any inaccuracies in your personal data.
You may also opt out of any of the terms of this Policy.
If you wish to contact us, you can send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Access to this Website is granted by Changi Airport Group. By accessing and using this Changi Airport Group Website, you signify that you have read and you agree to all of these conditions and notices without modification. If you do not agree with any of these conditions, please discontinue access immediately.
This Changi Airport Group Website is owned and operated by Changi Airport Group Access to and use of this Changi Airport Group Website and the information and services available are subject to the following conditions.
This Changi Airport Group Website contains links to websites also operated by Changi Airport Group. Your use of each Changi Airport Group Website is also subject to Conditions of Access, if any, contained therein. If any of the conditions here with the conditions contained in any of these other website operated by Changi Airport Group, then the conditions in these other websites operated by Changi Airport Group shall prevail when you access/use them.
Restrictions on Access and Use
You may download one copy of the material on this Changi Airport Group Website but only on a single computer and only for your own personal and non-commercial use provided that:
- All copies must bear the relevant copyright, trademark and/or other proprietary notice located on this Changi Airport Group Website; and
- You shall not modify, reformat, copy, reproduce, display, distribute, publish, transmit, post, upload, licence, create derivative works from, hyperlink, store in any information retrieval system, transfer in any manner or sell any of the material, without Changi Airport Group ' written permission. This means, among other things, that you must not insert a hyperlink to this Changi Airport Group Website on any other website or "mirror" on your own Website, the home page or other pages of or materials in this or any Changi Airport Group Website or their respective links.
You shall not use this Changi Airport Group Website or its links for any purpose that is illegal, unlawful or prohibited by these Conditions of Access.
Changi Airport Group reserves the right to deny to anyone at anytime access to this or any other Changi Airport Group Website without notice or need to assign any reason whatsoever.
Disclaimer of Representations and Warranties
THE CONTENT (INCLUDING THIRD PARTY INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES) OF OR ACCESSIBLE THROUGH THIS CHANGI AIRPORT GROUP WEBSITE AND ALL OTHER CHANGI AIRPORT GROUP WEBSITES ARE PROVIDED:
- "AS IS", "AS AVAILABLE" AND ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU; AND
- WITHOUT REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE, CHANGI AIRPORT GROUP DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS, TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
IN PARTICULAR, NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY IS GIVEN THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THIS CHANGI AIRPORT GROUP WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED OR THAT THIS CHANGI AIRPORT GROUP WEBSITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE IS FREE OF VIRUS OR OTHER HARMFUL ELEMENTS. NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION IS GIVEN REGARDING THE CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS, PERFORMACE OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR OTHERWISE OF THE CONTENT OF THIS CHANGI AIRPORT GROUP WEBSITE AND CHANGI AIRPORT GROUP EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS, WHETHER OF A TYPOGRAPHICAL NATURE OF OTHERWISE.
Exclusion of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL CHANGI AIRPORT GROUP OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES OR SUBSIDIARIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE, PROFITS, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLES, OR THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, UNAUTHORISED USE, PERFORMANCE OR NON-PERFORMANCE OF OR RELIANCE UPON THIS OR ANY OTHER CHANGI AIRPORT GROUP WEBSITE EVEN IF CHANGI AIRPORT GROUP HAS BEEN ADVISED PREVIOUSLY OF THE POSSISBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND WHETHER OR NOT SUCH DAMAGES ARISE IN CONTRACT, TORT, UNDER STATUTE, IN EQUITY OR AT LAW.
Links to Third Party Web Sites
The Websites to which this or any other Changi Airport Group Website is linked may be developed and/or operated by parties other than Changi Airport Group.
Changi Airport Group does not control such Website and is not responsible for their contents. Changi Airport Group's inclusion of links to these Websites does not in itself constitute or imply any endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of the material on such Websites or any association with their owner and/or operators (unless expressly stated otherwise).
Any third party who wishes to establish links to this or any other Changi Airport Group Website should notify Changi Airport Group of its intention in writing prior to doing so. Changi Airport Group reserves the right to deny permission for any such link without need to assign any reason. If permission is given, Changi Airport Group is not under any obligation to establish reciprocal links.
All feedback given to Changi Airport Group including questions, comments, suggestions or the like regarding or in response to the content of this or any other Changi Airport Group Website shall be deemed to be non-confidential. Changi Airport Group shall be free to use, for any purpose, any ideas, concepts, techniques or know-how contained in such feedback. Changi Airport Group shall not be subject to any obligation with respect to such feedback and shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute to others without limitation.
No Licence Granted
Nothing on or your use of this or any other Changi Airport Group Website shall be construed as conferring any licence or other rights under the intellectual property or proprietary rights of Changi Airport Group, its affiliates or subsidiaries, whether by estoppel, implication or otherwise.
Changi Airport Group reserves the right to revise these Conditions of Access at any time without notice and you hereby agree to be bound by such change.
These Conditions of Access constitute the entire agreement between you and Changi Airport Group and you agree that any and all prior and contemporaneous agreement relating to your access and use of this or any other Changi Airport Group Website are superseded.
Severance of Terms
If any provision of these Conditions of Access is determined to be invalid or unenforceable, then such invalidity or unenforceability shall not have any effect on any other provision of these Conditions of Access, all of which shall remain valid and enforceable.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Conditions of Access are governed by and shall be interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore, including but not limited to the Evidence Act (Cap. 97) and the Electronic Transactions Act (No. 25 of 1998), regardless of any other choice of law provisions.
You hereby irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Singapore regarding any and all disputes relating to these Conditions of Access and/or use of this or any other Changi Airport Group Website.
At Changi Airport Group's option, any dispute or difference arising out of or in connection with these Conditions of Access, this Changi Airport Group Website or any other website operated by Changi Airport Group, shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration in Singapore, in the English language and in accordance with the Arbitration Rules of the Singapore International Arbitration Centre, for the time being in force which rules are deemed to be incorporated by reference to this clause.
In the event that the laws of the jurisdiction you are in do not permit or impose restrictions on the access to the contents of this Changi Airport Group Website, you shall immediately discontinue access or comply with such restrictions (as the case may be).