Are you always on the lookout for great deals and exclusive offers? If you have not heard about the Jewel Privileges programme, you are missing out!
Whether you're a frequent traveller or a local looking for a memorable day out, unlock a world of discounts, deals, and perks while indulging in retail therapy and savouring delectable meals at Jewel with this free-to-sign-up programme.
How to sign up for the Jewel Privileges programme?
If you're already an existing Changi Rewards member, you can easily access the Jewel Privileges e-card through the Changi App mobile application. Simply go to ‘Account’, swipe the top tile to the left, and voila – there’s your e-card! This digital card gives you quick and hassle-free access to the numerous discounts available, making your shopping and dining adventures even more enjoyable.
If you’re not signed up to Changi Rewards, simply sign up here (it’s free to sign up and the membership is for a lifetime!).
For tourists, you can collect the physical Jewel Privileges card at Jewel Concierge. All you have to do is register a valid email address to Jewel's mailing list.
Additional tourists perks for travellers
For travellers, while you’re redeeming the Jewel Privileges card, flash your passport to receive a $5 Retail Voucher. If you happen to have a Mastercard on hand, you can redeem an additional $5 Retail Voucher!
These vouchers can be used in conjunction with the discounts offered through the Jewel Privileges programme (terms and conditions differ for each tenant, so check in with the sales assistants), so you’ll really get to reap extra savings.
Over 80 discounts and deals await
Now, let's dive into the exciting part—the array of discounts and deals that await you with the Jewel Privileges programme! With over 80 participating tenants, you'll find exclusive promotions, and even freebies, across a wide range of shops and restaurants. Whether you're hunting for the latest fashion trends, unique souvenirs, or delectable cuisine, there's something for everyone.
The list of privileges and deals are refreshed from time to time when new brands join Jewel. See the full list here.
It is a pretty long list. Most of the shops and restaurants offer a 10% discount, but here are some of the exclusive offers you should definitely check out:
- 20% off regular-priced footwear and apparel from Skechers.
- 10% off with a minimum spend of S$80 for all of your favourite buys at MUJI.
- 5% off children's books and products at My Greatest Child. No minimum spend required!
- 10% off with a minimum spend of S$120 for all of your fashion and footwear haul at Pedro.
- Redeem a complimentary Jewel Tumbler with a minimum spend of S$80 at Klosh.
- Snag a limited edition Jewel or Changi Airport postcard with any purchase at Changi Airport’s giftshop Gift by Changi Airport.
- Gain access to an exclusive menu at Burger & Lobster, just for Jewel Privileges members! There’re three menu options, but we recommend that you go for the classic Lobster Tail & Row Combo (S$56) that comes with one steamed lobster tail and a choice of roll, along with fries, salad and a drink.
- 10% off ala carte (total bill) at Elfuego by COLLIN's - a home-grown brand serving up Halal western cuisine.
- 10% off with a minimum spend of S$50 for your Vietnamese fare at So Pho.
- 10% discount at Don Don Donki’s Foodcourt.
- 5% off grilled fish (Monday to Thursday) at TANYU Exclusive - one of Jewel's latest dining concepts serving up grilled fish and dishes originating from Shenzhen, China.
- Just for S$29, pamper yourself with an exclusive service at OSIM. This Well-Being Package consists of a 15-minute massage, a cup of hot TGW tea of Bacha Coffee, an AI Stress Analysis and a free Wellness Eye Massager worth S$49.
- Pay a discounted price at Shaw Theatres with its Jewel Privileges exclusive movie packages.
- 15% off flexible rate for overnight stays at YotelAIR.
- 10% off Jewel Canopy Park attractions and Jewel-rassic Quest tickets.
With so many offers to tap on, the Jewel Privileges programme is truly your passport to a whole host of discounts and special offers. Happy shopping and dining!
For more updates on Changi Airport, follow us on Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, Telegram and YouTube. You can also sign up for a Changi Account and have the latest news and articles delivered right into your inbox.